The School Climate Parent Survey is available for parents and guardians of students in JPPSS.
This is an opportunity to help your child’s school by sharing your opinions about it. Your opinions are important, and the school is interested in hearing them.
We are particularly interested in your thoughts on the school’s efforts to promote academic success and well-being for every student, regardless of race, ethnicity, disability, or other characteristics.
The parent survey is now live, and can be accessed by participants via http://www.cvent.com/d/gvq6v8
Paper copies are available by request. Please contact Erin Valls at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 504-349-8623 if you have any questions or would like a paper copy.
The results will be used to develop and implement data driven targeted interventions that will:
- Address suspensions and expulsions related to substance use and violence
- Reduce the use of alcohol, tobacco and other drugs
- Improve academic achievement
- Increase student safety
- Increase graduation rates
- Reduce dropout rates
- Reduce at risk social behaviors
- Provide a continuum of mental health services to serve youth and families
- Provide services to enhance pro-social skills for youth and families
Thank you in advance for your support toward creating healthier environments for our youth.